New Members Always Welcome
More members means a better club with more to offer. Last year membership increased and is still growing. If you are interested in becoming a club member make sure you check out our great magazine, competitions, and social event calendar.
Benefits of membership include:
As a member of the Noosa Beach Classic Car Club, you are able to draw upon the experience, camaraderie and friendship of other members.
Being a member of Noosa Classic Car Club is much more than just owning a car and you don't have to own a classic car, being a member can be much more than just belonging to a car club; NBCCC is about enjoying your vehicle, and meeting with people that have similar interests.
To join click here Join Now
- NBCCC is a Motorsport Australia affiliated club allowing members access to racing licences and officials training
- Motor Sport events are attended by many members at Queensland Raceways, Morgan Park or Lakeside, as well as various Street Sprints and Hillclimbs
- Purchase club merchandise at discounted prices
- Assist local charities and worthy causes with the money raised at club events
- Participate in the running of club events
- Club runs two Hillclimb’s a year at Gyndier Drive Tewantin
- Club runs the Noosa Classic Car Show each year
- Social Activities that include club nights, touring and other events,
- Twelve Issues annually of the Club Magazine: Classic Lines, via Email or download from the club website
- A range of discounts and special deals, on a variety of services and products,
- Access Club Registration for your Classic Car
- Join in the Blog on our website
- Advertise your cars and car parts for sale Free of charge on the website
Annual fee: $75.00 (Member + Partner)
Membership subscriptions commence on the day of joining and are due for renewal on the anniversary each year.
To renew your membership please you need to first Log In to the member access area and proceed to - Renew Your Membership.
For those members who have not already registered for member access, please do so below, then Login and proceed to - Renew Your Membership.
New members please complete Member Application form below you will then be directed to our secure online payment system.
New members will be notified upon acceptance of their application.
If you wish to apply for concessional registration download the Concessional Registration Form